Tuesday, August 26, 2003

My butt freaking hurts

Met up with Guss in the morning... but cancelled our plans to go to ECP- because someone woke up late and... blah... *stares pointedly at Guss* but well... actually, I was pretty tired too. Went town to catch a movie instead.

Got the tix, then went Kino, then went to B2 and stuffed ourselves silly. Haa! Guss complained that I made her fat... ermm... like she isn't greedy? It takes 2 hands to clap yah? Tsk tsk... Had those japanese kerbabs and shared a bowl of suan la soup (hot and sour soup) which was neither hot nor sour- but after Guss ended a generous amt of vinegar and pepper, it tasted just like it should. =) Dropped by the Crystal Jade bakery and got some snacks andwe whizzed off to Cine for the movie.

The unfortunate happened. I was walking quickly in the rain, and the next thing I knew... I was flying. Yeap, got to admire the overcast skies while being in the air for a split second before I landed. The pain was excruciating. Got up as fast as I could with Guss's help, despite the pain as I could feel my jeans getting wet. The feeling was horrible. Was laughing and wincing in pain at the same time... Guss was laughing too -grrrrrrr- but I guess she couldn't help it. Limped to the loo and made a desperate (but fruitless) attempt at drying my jeans and whined non-stop to poor Guss abt my aching butt. She kindly offered to get me a pair of jeans to change into. I looked hopefully at her... then she said 'Giodano jeans.' Scowled at her and told her that I thought she would be getting me a pair of Levis. Tsk...

Honestly, I was very touched. Thanks Guss, really appreciate that.

Down With Love was a real letdown. The plot was so stupid that Ewan Mcgregor and Renee Zellweger couldn't distract us from that sad fact... its definately on its way to some movie hell or rottentomatoes.com to say the very least. Guss almost fell asleep halfway, and I felt bad for being so stubborn in insisting that we watch the show though she wanted to watch Home Run and that Mandy Moore show. I do not like Jack Neo, though he's only directing it, I still do not wanna watch some homely show about kids running ard or whatsoever. Should've caught that Mandy Moore one. I shall never trust those trailers again. (yeah, right)

Went Spins after the movie -finally- then we decided to tk a card photo. Like the pic a lot =) we left for home (zzz and holland v time) and work (awwww... poor guss) respectively after that.

Was zzzing by 9pm. Can't believe myself.

Got awakened by Xaviere at 7am today- she was contemplating to skip sch... being the angel I am, I told her not to do so. After talking for another 10mins, I morphed into the devil and told Xav to hell with lessons and asked her to come over instead. We watched Legally Blonde2 (candy dar's) then Legally Blonde (on cable). The first one was way better... it made us laugh.

Shuping joined us next, then Guss popped by too. She bought Kangaroo Jack, had a nice time watching it while eating instant mee. Then Xav had to leave to take her test, Shuping and Guss left after a while. Silly Shuping only came for less than 2 hrs and she stays an hour's worth of journey away... tsk... should've at least stayed for dinner.

Oh, we went trigger happy again... took a lot of silly pics using the digicam and I look really hideous... but who cares? Hee... its meant to irritate ppl. =)

No comments: