Some Italian horoscope...
Group A1
You consider love as the most beautiful thing and you love to fall
in love, but a number of your group members think that the person
they love is not sincere with them. You love to be with your friends
and you are always found to be a dutiful friend. You can hardly
control your patients, which is a very big drawback of your nature.
The Person who is ruling your mind & heart these days is perfect
for you.
No... the person ruling my heart and minds these days ain't perfect for me... infact, things can never be more wrong
Shuping's here now... =) Dunno if Guss has awakened yet. My parents are home today, with Shuping here, she should be able to come over and rest.
Darling and Xav will be gg down to monks tonight. I'm not sure if I wanna go... I dun really like the place anyway, but i dun wanna spend a boring Friday night at home... shall go plan sth I guess... no monks! :P
The sadness is almost gone, dun really mind being alone now... as long as I've got things to do. Give me a pat on the back.
I think I'm balding... whenever I shower, I seem to be dropping a lot of hair... in large clamps, feeling rather panicky now... eeps! I dun wanna be botak! -shudder-
Ok...haven't really got much to type. Gotta go.
what were u thinking of when u said...
No comments:
Post a Comment