Saturday, August 30, 2003

Yesterday was niceeeee...

Shuping came over in the late morning and we had a nice time watching tv. You must've been thinking what's so funny about tv programs yah? And no... we weren't watching some Stephen Chow comedy. Just some HK and Jap drama serials on cable. Heh... No idea why whenever I'm with Shuping or anyone my my clique... we laugh at every single thing that might not be amusing to the outsider. That's us =) We laugh for reasons only known to us.

Left for town in the noon... as usual, I could never be content with how I look- kept complaining to poor Shuping and she kept reassuring that I look ok- but knowing me... reassurance doesn't really work. Only left the house because I couldn't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

Shopped around, but couldn't see anything nice. Shuping fell sick suddenly and we sat outside Tangs for a some time- she had to eat sth as she was breaking out in cold sweat. Was thinking that she might be having low blood pressure (like me) when she suddenly said that she might be diabetic. I felt so scared.

Shuping... better go for a check up, yah?

She felt fine after a while and we continued walking around. Had my haircut at Far East. Felt a little apprehensive about letting some strange hair dresser do my hair, but the idea of paying Max (my hairdresser)$45 for a haircut made me think otherwise. The haircut only costed $24, and it was ok... nothing like the disaster I expected.

Shuping went home after that while I went to meet Pucky and Rach. Puck's as evil as usual and Rach's like a cute little girl, love patting her head. Proceeded to PS to meet Xav, Candy dar and Lettuce. Got to see the important person in Xav's life, J. (finally)

Had dinner and we ermm... headed for Monks. Too bad Puck and Rach didn't wanna come =( I really wanted to go home as I was feeling tired and I could sense a headache coming... but dar didn't allow and I didn't want to be a wet blanket either. Headache got worse along the way. Didn't go in though, as I was planning to leave early. J and her friends are really nice and funny ppl. Chatted lots and they attempted to read my fortune using poker cards... it was so funny cos they didn't know how to do it and was trying to guess! Dar and I saw this cute and very korean-looking butch there. She looks like Kang-ta. Woo hoo... looks young though. Was keeping a lookout for her. -grin- Nah... not intending to be a cradle snatcher. -even wider grin-

Got home at 12+ (told you i'll leave early didn't i?) as my headache was really bad and I didn't wanna go in, and neither do I wanna drink. Dar and Xav accompanied me to the bus stop. Feel quite worried for Xav because of someone. Xav, you should know who. (i felt as though i was watching my best friend being raped and i cld do nothing abt it.)

No comments: