Sunday, August 17, 2003

Some confessions to make...

My friends, please try not to snigger-

1) I haven't done my ad plan section C and D
2) I'm still not done with my powerpoint slides for Life science.
3) I haven't studied for my financial statements test.

But I'm pretty sure I'll complete the slides by tonight since presentation's tmr... pretty sure. ;P

Know what I've been doing the whole day?

I spent QUALITY TIME with myself. Meaning- I've been eating, sleeping and stoning the whole day. Time really passes quickly. -nods- Been eating a lot recently... if I were to continue eating like this for the next 3 months... I'll probably have "more pounds than the Bank of England" (Adrian Tan, The Teenage Textbook -----> sorry, I know this ain't the right format of citation, but I'm really too lazy to check the page no.) and no one else would be happier than da one and only Ms Cheang Shwupeng. Hehe... was supposed to meet her and Fanny today, but backed out the last min as I -ahem- wanted to do my pp slides and refrain from spending too much (...the small matter of my $321 singtel bill). Downloaded a lot of songs... mostly rap and classical music and know what??? I finally found the song that I've been searching for ages for!!! Its Canon in D with the Ocean Sounds!!! Now, I have the normal piano version, the flute and harp version and the ocean sounds version!!

Chatting on the phone with Xav, and listening to my Canon in D with ocean sounds! Yay... I'm one contented cat now =) Best buddy and nice nice nice music...

Xav just asked me what kind of ppl I like:

1) Quiet
2) Kind
3) MUST wear specs (and look good in them)
4) Simple
5) Does not go clubbing
6) Intelligent
7) Has EQ

Xav shares the same sentiments as I... for most parts =) But of course, most of the time... the ppl we like aren't what we want.

Pizza Hut for supper... -sigh- my life is good.

No comments: