Nice cloudy morning... good for snuggling in bed. Hmm... why am I up so early? Dunno either... -snore- slept before 11 last night... god, I'm such a pig!
Yesterday was ok... except for the unfortunate part where we got back our radio assignment... we got a friggin D! Tsk... cos we handed it up late. 10% deducted is really a life and death matter yah? That totally sucked. Came 1/2hr late for radio and I missed quite a lot on how to use the senniser. It looks really intimidating with all the touch-screen buttons and numerous slots and dials. Didn't have a chance to try using it though... maybe next week- shall have to acquaint myself with it before the on-air broadcasting test. Ok... shall try comforting myself with the fact that if I can learn to use Protools, (the editing machine) I can master on-air broadcasting too! I'll just have to learn about the dials, learn how to talk and fiddle with the machine at the same time, learn where the different buttons for each cd is, and most importantly... cultivate an interest in radio broadcasting. Uh-oh... is that too late? Shucks... and I meant to comfort myself!
Went to Shuping's house after sch, meant to photocopy all the notes. Meant to. Well... I ended up sleeping after my lunch of cup noodles. Liling and her bf came over... SP tried waking me up to get food with them, lazy me refused to get up. In the end, she had no choice but leave me alone in her house. Got up sometime later and we watched cartoons and chatted... it was nice =) Left for home in the evening; had the urge to call Guss to meet her in town, but decided against it in the end- it was already late.
Oh yah, on the way to SP's house, this group of young girls boarded the bus and one of them... one of them's really really disgusting. She was wearing a black tube with jeans! She looks horrible with her super long and possibly freshly rebonded hair... her big butt in the VERY tight jeans... EVERYthing! Kept speaking very loudly in her high-pitched voice... the only good thing about her was that she wasn't wearing those transparent bra straps with her tube. THAT would've been unforgivable. Couldn't help flashing the girl a disdainful look. I know I'm being a bitch, she didn't do anything to me and its not as though I'm any much better myself- BUT I couldn't help it, that was my immediate reaction, its partially her fault anyway, eyesores should know better than expose themselves to the innocent public. *oops! bitch attack*
Can't believe that I actually devoted 1 whole paragraph on that girl. I'm that bored... be meeting SP, Fanny and maybe Eunice in town later... thank god! Spare you the torture of reading more mindless blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment