Friday, August 15, 2003

Laa Diii Daaa.... had a good dinner =) Curry veg... curry chicken and curry fish head! Jealous? Heh...

Ting and Ping came over and hung ard... They tortured my 2 poor toy cats. Bonkers, utterly mad! Watched 1/4 (maybe less) of Autumn In New York before we lost interest. The plot was predictable... middle-aged play boy (richard gere) met THE one (winona ryder). She's ard 30 yrs his junior.. and she's suffering from some rare heart disease... whatever... not sure if she died in the end. -shrugs-

It was great having such wonderful company though! =)

Had wonton noodles in the late noon, snacked ALOT, watched tv again and did a lot of silly stuff =) Ting went home after that while Ping and I went to this hawker center near Great world for a curry feast... ok... my parents came to join us later and they ordered curry fish head... but Ping didn't eat much... I ate a lot and ordered wonton noodles (yeap, wonton noodles again)home which I'm going to eat later... Yeap! I'm turning into a pig. Well... if I can't have the person I want, food would be the best if not the only subsitute.

Oh yah.. think the curry store uncle was pretty upset with me. I mean... when we order food at the hawker center... we always call the stall holder 'uncle/auntie' regardless of age... don't we? (tell me i'm not the only one) I called the guy 'uncle' and his friend was like "eh... she's calling u uncle". When I paid for the food, he asked me for my age and he told me told me that he isn't much older... ermmm... what can I say? I could only nod... he looked at me in a very resigned manner, sighed and handed my change... I felt bad- he looked realiy upset. Oh well...

Went home after dinner... hmmm... I feel weird to be staying at home almost the whole day. If my friends didn't come over, I would not stay at home. Guss asked me to go wakeboarding with her and June today... didn't feel like going as I'm broke, and that I look really ugly...uglier than usual. Ok, I know that's beside the point... what does ugliness have to do with wakeboarding? Ok... don't bother about me. Anyz... I swear I'm going to smash my mirror one of these days.

Radio tmr, what a drag... be learning how to do live broadcasting, I think.
Brother's getting ready to go clubbing now... his perfume smells like someone.


I give a shit about nothing. Not myself, not my studies, and most of all I don't give a shit about you; just like how you do not give 2 hoots about me. Go f**k your bimboes.

No comments: