Don't assume that the person you are trying to get through to is necessarily getting your messages, Pearl. Perhaps you have been waiting and waiting for a reply, thinking that this person has blown you off completely. Maybe this person simply does not understand the question that you are trying to ask. When it comes to matters of love and romance, you are going to have to spell things out to the letter.
Spell things out? I'd rather not.
Shuping and Ting will be coming over later... and we'll watch vcds! hehe... There's no better way to spend the day than with the ppl who have been so good to me all this while. Thanks for being with me, bearing with my crap... being so patient with me, keeping me company... I really appreciate it a lot. Was feeling rather moody this morning cos I'm really afraid of being alone.
Did more chores... feel like such a good daughter.-smug look-
No comments:
Post a Comment