Just got back from darling's hostel... so tired and having a splitting headache... tsk! Made up for my 3 fagless days! Hee... my dear friends... maybe you guys aren't too glad to hear about it yah?
Have no idea why I kept thinking about Daniel Kharm's Blue Notebook no. 10... went to this site http://www.danielcharms.com/ to read his plays... I wished I could understand them better... sadly, I could only understand the red haired man.... that was the only rare occasion where I didn't tune out during writcomm lectures. If only I could understand them... I know its a little too late, but still... well... thinking about the 7 or 8 thingy now. Damn... wish I paid attention... -sigh-
Tmr will be spent doing projects and lazing at home... shall get as many things done as possible. I think my dear friends would be sneering at the above statement. Oh well... hmm... honestly I'm not sure if I'll be doing my work later... a day at home doesn't seem too appealing. Heh... date me anyone? I used to ba able to stay at home for days... now I can't bear being alone at home... maybe tmr will be a good time to train myself?
Talking to Ken now... its been ages since I chatted with him. Oh my god... he just showed me this poem he composed for a girl he likes! Now, how many guys could/would do that? So romantic! Girls are sucker for such stuff... and I'm not talking about those lame pass-it-on emails or sms. Sth that comes from the heart and is original. Doesn't need to be perfect. Hope he'll end up with her soon!
Where is the person I wanna see? Well... even if I were to see her... what can I say? Its not as though I'll approach her to talk either.
No comments:
Post a Comment