Wednesday, August 13, 2003

My 3rd day w/o cancer packs. Still alive and kicking... but the torture is... indescribable! Wanted to get a pack just now, but as it was raining... I gave up. Be going to darling's hostel to visit her tmr... can't wait! Xavie'll be coming too! Heh... tmr'll be a good day- if I didn't fail my newswriting assessed tutorial that is. Have a pretty bad feeling about it.

My latest hp bill- $321... oh my god... I wonder how I'm going to pay it. Those 2 months of me being totally upset and not wanting to be alone has really screwed me up in more ways than one. Kept going out and spending money... not wanting to be alone and whining on the phone and chalking up this astronomical hp bill... blah... there are more repurcussions actually, just that I really don't wanna mention it... I shall not think about it. At least I just got myself a job as a data entry clerk. Actually, its darling who got me the job. Its pretty flexible and I really need the income... pay back time for the 2months worth of total indulgence. Shall try and get some kid to tutor too... wish me luck, you know I hate kids. Pray for me... and if you have time, pray for the poor kid too.

Was telling my friends about dogs hating me... and they think that I'm being weird. Hmmm... but dogs used to love the sight of me... ok, maybe not love... but at least they don't growl when they see me... now they do. I wonder what happened. People say that dogs are good judges of character... so I really suck that much now huh? My friends say I think too much... maybe, but it really makes me feel sad when dogs growl at me when I try to pat them. I feel like some evil person. Ah... whatever... I think the last 2 months has done me more damage than I know... though everything's ok now, I think I became a lot more sensitive to things... you can even say that I'm over-sensitive. I wasn't like that last time... really need Hollie now- help me return to my old heartless self. I prefer being that way.

In love, age is just a digit, gender is not an issue, distance is just a harmless physical threat- then may I ask... what if the distance is an emotional one?

Bored bored bored... might as well do some silyl quizzes.

CWINDOWSDesktopsay-anything.jpg
Say Anything...


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)

Leo
You should be dating a Leo.
23 July - 22 August
This mate is honest and loyal, with a sunny
disposition. Though this lion has the tendency
to be arrogant, sulky or smug, he/she is
unrestrained in bed.


What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?

You represent... naivete.
You represent... naivete.
So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at
times, but it's only because you're not sure
how to act. You give off that "I need to
be protected vibe." Remember that not all
people are good. Being too trusting will get
you easily hurt.


What feeling do you represent?
Hmm... how VERY untrue...

No comments: