Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Slept for most part of the day in the Lt... just kept dozing and dozing... but guess what? I stayed awake throughout the entire newswriting lecture! Such a feat... took a lot of self control too... its the first time I'm awake during newswriting, someone please give me a pat on the back! Hee..

Haven't smoked since yesterday... really need one now, but too lazy to go get. My skin's breaking out as a result the lack of what pucky would call "cancer packs." Ha... I'm being horribly crappy here, I know. Just bear with it yah? I'm feel like rambling.

My heart's got this horrible feeling and... as usual, its my self-induced torture. I ought to volunteer to be a guinea pig for some amatuer psychiatrist... he'll have a field day asking me questions. Either that.. or he'll give me a bored look and push me to a crowded room filled with similar samples like me... There are so many sad people in this world... put together, we'll probably form the world's biggest religion practicing the very ancient and addictive ritual called self-destructism.

See? I told you I'm rambling on and on about nothing but crap.

Anyway, my friends do not believe that I'll do my ad campaign early. Shall do it tonight... just to prove them wrong... they were extremely tickled by my new resolution... Can't blame them though... I NEVER once followed through what I said I'll do... my assignments that is.

No comments: