Monday, August 18, 2003

Hectic

Got up at 6 to do my LifeScience ppt slides... nah... I didn't take that long to complete them. It took me 4 hours to get into the mood to do it. Heh... decided to change topic at the 11th hour- looked for new research materials... finished everything at 12+, had to rush and tk cab to sch again. Didn't study for my PQS test. -what's new... if I were to study.. that'll be news-

My taxi driver... He drives like a maniac! He doesn't slow down bofore stopping at traffic junctions... its either a take-off speed or an abrupt stop. No in-betweens. Not only does he drive like a maniac... he also also picks his nose at every possible chance- when he thinks I'm not looking. (I was attempting to read though my PQS notes.) One shudders to think about where he dumps his ermm... treasures after excavating them. He didn't open the window... flicking them to the back seats would've been with ease. -squirms- Btw, it doesn't stop there... he actually took out a tweezer-like instrument and started pulling at some hair on his chin... he was leaning so close to the mirror that he was practically standing up, obviously trying his darnest to remove whatever that was annoying him so much. Tired of watching his antics, I decided to go back to my notes when he gave a loud sigh and slumped back to his seat, stroking his chin lovingly. Apparently the source of his irritation was removed and just about time too... for the lights changed to green. Without a pause, he took-off at the break-neck speed of no less than 90km/h. Let me get this straight... we were't travelling on a highway, but on a normal road outside SP. I reached NP in less than 10mins, when it usually takes around 15-20mins. I'm not about to thank him though. Was cursing myself for not having exact change after I saw his black-tipped nails when he gave my change... really hate to imagine what the black particles are. -cough-
Talk about weird, he's definately top 3 in my list of weird taxi drivers... not to mention unhygienic.

PQS was boring... quite certain that I'm going to fail the test. The Lifes cience presentation was a disaster... I'm so embarassed... Made quite a few laughable spelling errors and the whole class was laughing like no one's business- even the lecturer was guffawing away! My so-called punishment for doing last minute work? . Grrr...

The next sentence is going to make ppl laugh more...
I'll complete my Ad Plan Section C by tonight.
I swear. -lifts right hand up for good measure-

I miss rotting at Spinelli... haven't been there for a week.

No comments: