Seems like I can't take a deep breath without having a wheezing fit. Cool... I shall go and interview people about SARs and then starting wheezing into their faces... Hmmm...
Everyone tells me that she sucks. Xav can no longer stand her, Guss says that she doesn't look like a nice person... and even I have my own doubts and top it off, my trusty horoscope site tells me to trust my instincts. I never thought she was an angel and I never found her good-looking. I still think that she is egoistic and that her thinking is a little 'off'. I don't even know why I like her... the only thing I know is that I feel happy whenever I see her... in a different way.
Therefore, I will come to a decision... I'm not going to bother about her and channel my misplaced energy frm her to my studies and on my friends who have been so absolutely sweet and patient with me. I will take one step at a time.
Yesterday was nice. Xav came over for a while and I was glad she came. Went town to meet up with Candy and Lett... walked ard, chilled at Spins then had dinner at Marche. Saw many familier faces in mcm there. =) Was contemplating to head down to monks to talk to Pearly who sounded upset, but abandoned the thought as I felt as though I'm floating and my body was feeling hot. Went home to snooze instead. Got a call from Guss and I was so terribly embarassed by what she told me... -choke- then talked to Xav who's got a stalker after her... then had a chat with CK, and then Guss again... and I went to zzz...
No comments:
Post a Comment