Xav will be coming over later, I hope.
Yesterday was good... until...
Went town with Eunice, Carmen and Shuping after school... poor Ting had radio so she could only come later. Ah peng went to meet hoity-toity while the 3 of us went to do some shopping. Got myself a bracelet from Miss Selfridge while Carmen got a necklace... it was fun. Was hunting for my black nail polish at Sasa, but couldn't find it. Damn!! Left them to meet Pammie at Spins where we sat there talking for a lonnnnnnnng time. Missed Pam so much and it felt good to see her. Its surprising how we can always talk and find humour in the same things even though we seldom meet. I guess that's the beauty of a true friendship.
We were smoking like trains... so I guess that accounts for the worsening condition of my throat.
Had dinner at the taiwanese eatery at Taka... that's when I found the courage to ask someone out but I think I said something that I shouldn't and she misunderstood my meaning and she didn't wanna come anymore.
Ting came to meet us later and we went Starbucks to chill. Pam was laughing that we were slacking the whole day... from Spins to Taka to Borders to Starbucks, and we still feel tired. My dear sweet Ting... knowing that I was rather down, she got me my favorite Twix! Was really happy, its the nicest chocolate bar in the world and it really cheered me up... and most importantly, its because I know how lucky I am to have friends who truly care about me.
Saw Timothy W Goh there... he was getting a drink too. He looks very boyish, not very tall though. He smiled when I happened to look in his direction. Friendly. He was with 2 caucasians who were wearing really tight tees and jeans and I can't help making the assumption that he's gay. Ting was the one who saw him first, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't recognise him if Ting didn't tell me. Had a nice time there and after which, we accompanied Ting to her bus stop and then walked to our own. It was great hanging out with friends. No stress at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment