Sunday, August 10, 2003

Had a nice evening out with Guss yesterday. Met her somewhere near her home and headed down to Embargo for a drink. She introduced me to Hoegaarden and its good. Smooth. Didn't really like the smell... she says its supposed to be pineapple. Hmm... I dun like pineapples-unless on pizzas. Ordered a lychee martini after that. Yum... Carmen was there too, such a coincidence... and so was Shuping's ugly girl, Geraldine... lol!

Had a good talk with Guss and everything was really nice. Confided in each other and I was wondering if I should send her a msg and tell her about how I feel... luckily I didn't and you'll know why in a while.

Headed down to Guss's friend, Debra's chalet at Changi after after that... it was really fun there, and all-girls chalet and Debra's friends are really nice and funny. Laughed alot and ate some, watched them play majong... (FYI: I do not know how to play) was really nice, big and comfy there... wonder if I can rent it. Its the SAF holiday chalet. Guss and I left at 2 as my parents were already nagging... the cab fare was astronomical. Tsk tsk...

No comments: