Friday, July 11, 2003

School was tiring yesterday... probably becos I didn't have enough sleep the night before. Was chatting with Candy darling cos she was sad and stayed up with her until I feel she's ok. Slept at 3 and woke up at 730. Was almost late for Advertising, kept panicking... Jenny Low doesn't seem like the kind who will take nonsense.

I think I will love Advertising... though it sounds pretty hectic and tough and all things tiring... but it also seems very alive and fun. Newswriting was not bad... the Penelope seems nice too.

Feeling kinda frustrated now- over Pearly. I think she is depending in me too much to make decisions for her and it makes me feel very weighed down. Dunno how to tell her that. She calls me several times a day and analyses what Candy said to her to night before and I dun mind listening to her, but I wish she just make up her own mind. She even asks me how she should reply her ex and stuff, and I helped her type a reply and she just sent it to her ex word for word. When her stead replys, she comes and ask me how and stuff... maybe its always been like that and I didn't realise it till today. Chatting with her now and she's asking me how to reply her ex's msg without hurting her or sth... I asked her what she thought abt it and she says she doesn't know... I dunno her ex either, and yet I can put myself in her (the ex's) shoes and type a decent type or reply to her for Pearly... now she asks me how and I just told her that I have no idea, I know she wants me to think for her, but I am not gg to do so. I want her to think and do the thing that she deems suitable. I dun like... ok, not dun like, but I feel scared when ppl call me too many times a day, not that I don't treat her as a friend, but I will get irritated. She'll asked me how to deal with this and that and what does this mean and stuff. Let me get this straight- I get irritated when my phone rings too often... not just for her, but even if the person I like calls me too often, I will get irritated.

She is a nice friend to me... but I wish she's nicer to Xaviere. Xaviere's sad over Pearly's treatment to her and if I were her, I'll feel terrible too. What is wrong???

I am both her and Candy's friend and when she asks me stuff, there are things I can't tell her and I feel bad for not telling her some things cos CAndy does't want her to know and I dun think she will feel better knowing either- some things are better left unsaid. But I still feel quite guilty though... I want to gt out of this, but I know I can't until everything is ok... and I honestly do not know when that day will come. I can see that Candy is feeling stressed over Pearly... -sigh-

Be meeting Candy early tmr so we can fetch Baby (candy's dog ) to the groomer. Going to the Isetan private sale after that, but dun think I'll be getting anything though, too broke. Xav will be joining us later, after her lessons, can't wait. It felt like a long time since I last saw Xav though the last time we met was on Mon. Think its becos we didn't really have a chance to talk in private. Called her today and we chatted for some time. Feel sad.

The special someone called me in the evening and we talked like we used to. She sounded happy, and I feel happy too... even though we didn't talk for long. It just felt like last time. Glad to say that my depression period is almost over. Being kept busy sure helps. =) I dun cry anymore. Great... dun feel like some maniac, almost back to normal. Congratulate me!

No comments: