Thursday, July 10, 2003

Taxis are getting more and more hi-tech. Popped into a cab this morning, and I saw this tv inside, between the 2 front seats. Didn't really pay much attention to it as I was pretty stoned. The driver suddenly switched on the tv and that got my attention. There's this tag at the top of the screen which says 'Mr Taxi' Ahem... Mr Taxi. No offense, but I'm not trying to be bitchy but its really annoying and sexist. Don't you think so? Ok... other than that, its pretty interesting. I know I sound quite suaku here, but its really my 1st time in a cab with a tv inside. After 10mins of watching the commercials (cos I din dare to touch the tv incase the uncle scolds me), I couldn't tk it anymore... asked the uncle if I could change the channels... was dying to fiddle with the buttons at the side. Heh... the uncle encouraged me to do so. Well, guess he's tired of all those weird ads too. Watched some pre-recorded programs and mtv, didn't want to keep switching chns as it would be pretty rude, not to mention- annoying. Anyway, I feel very satisfied with myself for playing with the tv. Oh btw, boarded some cabs which automatically opens the doors too! Cool cabs, I dun mind being a taxi driver for a day. Seems fun.

Went PS to meet Pammie after sch. Didn't wanna go home (what's new?). Had dinner at Cafe Cartel... its good to chat with her... haven't seen her in almost a mth. All was fine until she asked me abt her. My heart just had this familier painful feeling. Oh well -shrugs-

We walked all the way down to Taka after that, got my ciggies! Hee... Ok, I think I ought to quit. Its giving me pimple outbreaks. Tsk tsk. Or is it the lack of sleep? No idea... anyway, its disfiguring me... not to mention, making me broke ($4.30!!!) shall try to stop. Try. ok... Try hard. Cigarettes are bad for health -nods-


Candy just called... she's crying, thanks to that short, ugly, white, unappreciative, insensitive, possessive, tactless, selfish, violent, mean, dishonest gf of hers. What an ass. Tsk... I can't wait for the day when Candy dumps her... I mean- c'mon, Candy is too good (rgs-rjc-nus schooled, sweet, thoughtful, kind and undemanding) for her. Time to find someone better. She deserves the best, nothing less.

Love is so terribly blind sometimes. We chose not to see the most obvious faults in the ppl we love. I think we humans are really a very.. hmm... sadists. We always love the person who hurts us the most... and I mean, all humans.

No comments: