I'm only someone you call when you are alone waiting for your friends.
I'm only someone you will think of meeting when you have nothing on.
I'm only someone you will ask out when you are meeting someone else and you've got a few hours to kill in between.
I'm only your so called-important person because of past memories.
In reality, we aren't anything now.
Not even friends.
I miss what I had for the past 4 years
Someone who could call me 'just because.....'
Someone who trusted me
Someone who made me feel I'm every bit as important as she said I am, perhaps even more.
Someone who bothers to call back.
Someone who would come over in the morning just to see me.
Someone who knows when I'm sad.
Someone who would rush down at 11pm when she know's that I'm sad.
Someone who tells me that nothing else matters.
Someone who never disappoints.
Someone who tells me exactly how she feels.
Someone who makes me feel secure and happy.
Someone who would look at me with a pained expression on her face and tell me that I'm growing thinner.
Someone I didn't realise that I love until everything changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment