Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Sunday- Went to meet Lett, Meiyee, Xaviere, Candy darling and PQ. Xav and Lett wants to hav their tattoos done and I'm just accompanying them to watch the process. Met at P.S Starbucks, stoned there for a while and then we proceed to Ink on Skin in a rather ulu-looking shopping center opposite Forum. Omg... the sound that comes from the tattoo needle is horrible... sounds like the whatever thing which dentists puts in your mouth to polish the teeth. -shudders- There were alot of angmohs getting their tattoos, we had to wait despite the fact that we've already made an appointment. Went for dinner at Lido's MOS burger and walked back again to get the design of the tattoo. Hmm... saw a fight between some Indians outside the Thai Embassy. Scary, the guy who was beaten up was stinking drunk... I could smell him 3 metres away...he just lay on the ground, not being able to retaliate while a group of people kicked and punched him... his female companion was screaming like a lunatic- but as usual... no one stepped in to help. -shrugs-

Got back to the show and more angmohs were having their tattoos done, had to wait- again. Feeling bored, me and xav went to Zara where I saw some of my coursemates, don't really know their names, but we all smiled at each other. Got a top there, went Lido to slack, then went home while Darling, PQ and Xav went back to the shop to look for Lett. Guess what?? Lett'll be doing a really large tattoo... and it costs $400!!! Omg... so ex. Can't wait to see the tattoo when its done, Candy says that it's nice. Hmm... I wouldn't want one though... cos -ahem- I do not want my tattoos to be seen when I'm wearing a wedding gown.

Mon- Went home after sch, was supposed to meet Puck and Helen, but was too tired.

Yesterday- Arranged to meet Helen and Puck again, it's my first time meeting Puck after knowing each other for ard 7 mths or so. She just got back from UK with a Bachelors in Business... tsk tsk... I hate smart ppl. Lecture was tiring, kept nodding off and I think the newswriting lecturer could see, and she ended lecture early. Immediately fell into a deep sleep lying on the table. Was much better during Advertising after the nap. Gosh... my lecturer was full of sexual remarks yesterday, got the whole hoard of us lauging like nuts. =) When City Hall to meet them. Pearly called during the journey, turns out that she and Mel are there too. Met them outside HMV and they accompanied me to wait for Helen and Puck. Helen looked pretty gloomy yesterday. She bought a cd for Guss... hmm... dunno what to say. Luckily I had Pearly and Mel's company, if not, I won't know who to turn to. Met Rachel too... finally... heard so much about her from Xav. She's a cute girl, very sweet too.

As Pearly and Mel and nothing to do, I psychoed them into joining us for dinner. Hee... and guess what?? Dinner was horrible... ok, or rather.. the food was horrible! Ordered a seafood pasta and the thing tasted like... I dunno... you must be thinking- How bad can pasta be? That was what I thought too... but I was so wrong, it can be REALLY bad. The fish wasn't fresh and as we all know... seafood that's not fresh has the unpleasant smell. Sat opposite Puck and she was really funny- in an irritating way, but she's nice... even though she commented that all mass com students are posers. Finnneeee... haha... I hope after that dinner, she might change her opinion on mass com students... That mcm students are very harmless, sweet and unpretentious people... like me! Haha... I was pretty bitchy with my comments yesterday (what's new?) Opps... so much for changing her bad impression of mcm ppl. Dessert was not bad though... only had a nibble of it cos the pasta has really destroyed my appetite. Mel and Pearly graciously ate it for me =) Went off with the 2 of them after dinner. Didn't really get to talk to Helen throughout the entire time. As I was leaving, I could see that she looked rather sad. She's gg back to Aussie on Saturday, won't be seeing her in the next few mths, I guess.

Mel, Pearly and I then proceeded to Suntec. watched them try come clothes, it was fun =) Like looking a guys' clothes actually. Being the very picky butches they are, they couldn't find anything they like. Haha~!! Mel suggested to go to the Fountain of Wealth after that. They decided to dedicate a song for me.. Pearly typed this realll lame and very sec sch msg to me 'stay pretty and youthful' it got me and Mel laughing like there's no tmr. In the end, they shooed me away and continued to type a more creative msg. -choke- Walked 3 rounds round the stupid fountain to make a wish. Hmm... it was an interesting experience- feels like I'm in a cult... you know... lifting the hands towards the water and walking round... there were quite a no. of ppl there. With the kind of new age music they were playing... if it weren't the Fountain of Wealth, we might've been arrested for participating in cult activities. The horrible Pearly, as usual, just had to irritate me. This time, she splashed alot of water at me til my shirt was really wet.... Grrr... thank god Mel harboured no such intentions. Sat there waiting for the dedication to play, until we realised that... there wasn't any DJs. They refused to tell me the dedication msg, told me to go back there with them another day. Walked for a really really long time... talking and joking. Mel and I tried to correct Pearly's pronounciation. It was really funny, in the end... we gave up. Waited forever for a cab home. They were sweet enough to wait with me.

I realised sth. I can't talk to Mel online... I'll end up getting rather pissed with her like I did the night before. But when we're face to face, I can't get mad at her cos she's so different. She will talk and joke and carry my bag for me and just be nice. But when we're online, she always seem to mistake my jokes as insults. Hai... Found out her chinese name, saw her ic... haha!!! She looks really different. Pearly and Mel said that I looked like a china bumpkin in my ic... gRrr

No comments: