Saturday, July 19, 2003

Got back from Monks at 130am. My mum was screaming on the phone. I just didn't feel like going home.

Some msgs exchanged bet me and that her-

me: u going monks tonight?
her: nope, why?
me: cos i'm here, just asking
her: huh whatever for?

At the point, I felt like... I dunno, didn't wanna reply and Xav replied for me- cos xav's here so i'm accompanying her. She didn't reply anymore. Why are you so bad to me? Why did you say those things that day as though I meant a lot and yet you can be so curt in your replies? You don't really treat me as your friend anymore. The moment has passed, I know now.

Anyway, went with Xaviere to meet Krist in the noon, she picked us up from my hse and we went Liang Court to search fpr her Ultraman tissues. =) Haven't been there in years, love the supermarket there, got a lot of cute stuff. Proceed to the Arcade later, spent a lot of time there, it had been fun, Krist is really nice. Dinner of fish bee hoon at Clarke Quay... on Krist cos she didn't wanna let us pay. Must be some butch ego thing.

Walked to Monks after dinner. Didn't intend to stay long actually, but well... after the exchange of msgs bet me and her, I really didn't wanna go. Candy and her gf came down and we played blackjack with forfeits of cos... haha... that was really funny, was forced to do a pole dance. I did a lousy one. Eeps... Saw Wilson and I got pretty excited. Nudged Xav and she went over to talk to him, asked him and his female friends to join us. He seemed pretty amazed by the number of lesbians at Monks, I dun blame him. He looks so handsome! Haa... made him do a pole dance and oh my god... he will make a good stripper. He lost the game and I psychoed him to pole dance again and this time, a lot of ppl saw... he's a very good sport! The gays must be drooling. Ahh... luckily, he's straight. Carmen came over later, was so glad to see her, she was with her friends. =)

Pearly and Mel came over much later, saw Mel's interest and her ex. Hmm... told her that Carmen looked better. Things wasn't too good for PEarly ltr cos her mum was drunk and a little ok... VERY neurotic and she just stalked off with Mel accompanying her. GOt worried, then Xav and I went to look for them. Was panicking, ran ard the surrounding areas looking for them. Finally found them sitting on the steps of the river. Didn't wanna interrupt, so stood behind them stoning. TThey got a shock when they turned ard and saw me. Grr... accused me of eavesdropping... c'mon, I wouldn't stoop to that level. Pearly tried to piggyback Xav and both of them toppled over. Mel and I nearly fell down from laughing at them. Haha!! Pearly put all the butches to shame when Xav successfully piggybacked her. Left a short while after we got back. Xavie was so scared my staying over cos my parents seemed really scary. Thank god she stayed over. Poor girl was crying on the cab cos of Pearly... if only Pearly knew. I dunno what to say to Pearly abt that either. I know Xav is hurt, yet I can't really help her. Infact, I made it worse in a way cos Pearly was msging me and I know it hurt Xav. She's asleep now.... I'm having a headache, can't sleep. Got lots of things running through my mind now.

Btw, PQ's quite a nice person. She and Candy are loving, feel glad for my darling. Hope things will pick up for them.

No comments: