How do you politely tell someone to fuck off?
I mean seriously, I don't really know you? Stop fucking liking my Facebook statuses and fucking Facebook msgin me each time I fucking post sth. I fucking alr switched off my Facebook chat just so that free people like you don't fucking think I'm fucking available to chat with you and listen to your self-important voice droning about how important you are.
At first, I only replied you out of absolute politeness because I didnt know you other than the fact that we are serving in the same place and I thought you msged me for a reason about serving and you fucking abused that by always texting me.
Which part of me not replying you or only replying with absolute politeness 1 out of the 10 times you msged that you fucking can't understand? I don't care what your intention is or whether you have any intention at all - I don't want to chat with you and stop forcing your attention on me! You are making it hard for me to respect you.
And fuck, you have my number - not that I gave it to you, if you fucking dare to cross the line from Facebook to text msgs... I'm gonna have to tell you that I don't have time for idle chat.
What to fuck is wrong with you?
I know it's really really awful of me to bitch like that, but seriously... You are really bothering me and pissing me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment