Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random

Tired and falling sick. Think I've been working myself down the past 3 weeks. Long hours and the classic was only having the first meal at 6pm last Tuesday.

Went home a few hours early today to catch some rest as I've got a massive headache, aching body and itchy throat. Would have loved to stay on but - I have 2 meetings tmr. If I fall sick, that's it. I don't think the clients will be very happy about cancellation. Anys, got home, replied to all my msgs and slept - wasn't a good rest, kept waking up every few mins.

I really need to work smarter.

Recently, I have been entertaining thoughts of FH being better off with someone else I know. Lets see how this turns out. :) I hope they'll end up together, and I wonder if I'll feel sad if they do. But honestly, I think the happiness for them will outweigh any disappointment or regret.

No comments: