Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I was preparing to go to work this morning and could do with more sleep. Yesterday was another 14-hour work day. I won't have much time in the office to do my work for the rest of the week and been waking up stressed out. There's long lunch with colleagues this noon, class tonight, will miss out on work.

Dinner tmr, can't stay late to do more work, 1/2 day the day after, at the request of parents, and another 1/2 spent at a company exhibition on Friday and then dinner with friends. I won't get to do much. The stress is making pimples pop all over the head.

So with that background, I was worried and as I was leaving my house, I heard this voice saying 'I have died so that you may live' - its a common verse, did I think it out? Tried to think of sth, was it from the reflections of all the problems lately? All the things that happened that I don't quite have the energy to write it here even though I want to remember it as a lesson learnt? Maybe I'll pen it down when I can.

So the question is, am I living the way that God wants me to live?

If this is what He wants me to think about. The answer is surely a 'no'.

No comments: