I'm slightly confused about who I am now. Difference between secular and godliness.
The secular world still excites me. But God is my everlasting hope and faith.
Whatever it is, ever since that shocking comment from an anonymous colleague about how uninteresting I am, I seem to be trying to be more interesting. I talk like how I used to and my closest church friends actually told me they like me like that. Bitchy.
It's nothing to be proud of, only that my wit is back and yes, my bitchy comments are hilarious.
This person that I like is actually single. I'm just wondering how he finds me. We left lg last night and as the group parted, he called me and I didn't get the phone call. He actually wanted to drive me back. My friend and I got of the can and hopped into his car. This is one guy I can marry.
No comments:
Post a Comment