Bad tree will not bear good fruits.
Whilst having the core values lesson yesterday, it spoke about the fruits of the HS and that would of course be love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, kindness, faithfulness...
All of which, I am barren of.
I need to stop spiralling downwards. I thought of what I could do to walk with Him again. Guided by the thought of giving thanks. So here it is..
Today, I am thankful for S saving a seat for me during service, thankful for the ride to lunch with lg and then to the movie. Thankful for the freedom to do whatever I want. I'm thankful for the sharing by E over lunch. Thankful for the time spend with V before she leaves, thankful to have J join for dinner. Thankful for bro who saved dinner for me, thankful for A who already bought ear plugs to prepare me for the upcoming Tw trip.
I'm thankful for my job, thankful that I am living and breathing and having the chance to earn my keep. Thankful for wonderful people.
For all these, I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment