Sunday, July 01, 2012

All else points to him

Had a great brunch with my shepherd and over it, we talked about a lot of things God and non-god. As usual, being around her is always encouraging and with plenty to share and learn. I just wish my memory is better, so I can remember things about people better.

Went shopping on my own and brought a pretty pair of butterfly earrings to cheer T up before meeting her up at the hosp. Although my financial situation isn't exactly good, I'm thankful for the opportunity to buy something for my dearest friend to cheer her up, or remind her that she has got people around her who cares.

When I saw T, she is so much skinnier and it breaks my heart. She actually cried when she saw the packed lunch I got for her and I started tearing as well. With her worries about her mother, she barely had an appetite and when she finally wanted to eat something, she found a baby cockroach in her noodles and then, a worm in her bread. I was appalled. Naturally, she lost her appetite totally while I lost faith in SG's food hygiene level.

We sat for a long time and chatted. She told me that she felt better. Web to sneak a peek at her mother, who just had her hair shaved off and naturally, isn't inclined to meet people- Aunty is first and foremost, very afraid of troubling people and coupled with the chemo wearing her out, and the loss of her health, strength, and now... Her hair. Its naturally she wouldn't wanna meet a stranger. So I pretended to walk into the ward to look for someone, sneaked a peek and prayed for her outside.

After I left Ting, I felt really weighed down by worries. Decided to go spend some time with parents who were at my uncle's place. Decided to wander into the catholic church near their home and turns out, there was a mass gg on. Coincidentally, the priest was talking about Jesus as a healer and how the bleeding lady managed to touch the coattails of Jesus and she was healed.

At the same time, the priest also talked about how God would not heal everyone since we are an empty shell. And our real life begins when we are eventually with him.

I told this I ting. I hope to it is ok.


No comments: