Saturday, May 12, 2012

:)

Slept for almost 12 hours, which surprises me since I'm not someone who is able to sleep beyond 9, or so I thought.

Met up with my friends yesterday and I spent pretty much the entire evening grinning away and whining about J. Which is terrible because, well, it's not about the lead to anything. You see, for starters, I don't think he is interested in women and say if he were to take a leap to the other side, there are much much better girls out there.

It's just that I think he is the sweetest, most adorable guy I've ever met and I think it's only because he's gay. Which guy would go grocery shopping and remember that your coffee is running low and get a pack for you? And on one occasion, he felt bad about eating my biscuits all the time, so he made me pick whatever I wanted at ntuc, only that whatever I picked, are things that he likes. So true enough, the pig ate his way through it, with me teasing him all the time. I'll ask if he wants chocolate and he will glower at me and say he hates me for always giving him chocs. This whole thing is so girl... But I think I need to be less evil when I speak to him lest I hit a nerve or a tender spot without knowing.

I hope we stay this way long enough :)

No comments: