Nothing else, just terribly exhausted from work commitments, commitments from 2 churches - one of which I need to end a relationship with because it's too stressful being labelled as a Protestant that needs conversion to being catholic, the weight lies heavily. Serving shouldn't be a burden, but it has become so recently. I don't like that, where's the joy?
I realised that recently, with the salary increment, I've been looking at all sorts of expensive things which are not within reach - is that materialism? It's as though after God gave me the increment, the devil starts dancing on my shoulders, such that when I'm told about tithes, I wasn't very happy and found myself finding ways to calculate to give less tithes - before or after cpf? Before or after I give my parents money? It's like... Wow idiot, how can you be calculative with someone who gave you everything? I am so horrible.
Work is... Something I can't juggle.
With all these said, I need to run away.
No comments:
Post a Comment