If it comes to a point where I wonder, in your life, is there a difference between me and Qiwen, then, something is not right. Because Qiwen is your only 'friend' whom I know you'll throw aside.
If, when I call you for help but you do not ever call me back, can I depend on you?
If there is someone new in my life, I'll be happy to tell you everything about the person, even when you don't want to listen. ;)
Yesterday, my family was planning the reunion steamboat lunch - I thought of the times where you'll join me for mine and I'll join your dinner. It's sad that somehow, this coming year, it's going to be different and I was actually a little sad. I guess I'll be the only one who will feel a little wistful.
Don't worry, it's not leftover feelings or anything like that. It's just an unmet expectation that you'll still be close to my heart and mine to yours.
I'm not your friend, I realised, we only just used to date
No comments:
Post a Comment