Monday, December 05, 2011

First encounter with Him

I think it happened without me being aware of it. In my awareness - It was after the breakup and during the BKK trip when T somehow felt that she needed to ask me to go to church without knowing what was happening.

She said later that it was as though He placed her here so that she could reach out to me. It's amazing. I was actually receptive, I went, I joined cell group, I agreed to go on the mission trip, I signed up to attend ALPHA and Walk-through old testaments - on my own and I'm like the prodigal son who returned to him. Making mistakes every day still. But thankful.

Now that Alpha is coming to an end, Cebu trip has come and gone, what's next?

I'm joining my church's bible study group with C and thinking of the 8-year course.

Thank you for the miracles and not letting me slip. Show me what You want me to do next :) I'll obey.

No comments: