Just some random post - not sure if I can finish writing this because I'm pretty tired today.
My brain's playing this 'and now... Let the weak say I am strong, let the poor say I am rich, because of what the Lord has done for us, give thanks...'
I had a long chat with Boss E and once again, I'm super blessed to meet such wonderful ppl. I need to be grateful for this because I had v bad experiences for my previous jobs and I'm thankful for the ppl and the culture. Despite the ongoing negativity at work, I'm glad that Eye Candy has built a pretty good culture - at least for someone like me. But overall, I guess the company's directions are making it hard for a lot of ppl.
Boss E is considering her options because it's getting wayyy too crazy for her at work - glad that she trusts me enough to have that heart-to-heart, Boss E from another team will be leaving in March. WS is thinking of leaving in March as well. My dearest T might be leaving for NZ if her hubby is leaving for further studies. Pretty A is leaving next week. N is demoralized, A is still complaining about work, my entire team is falling apart.
I need to pray for God to give more wisdom to the mgt team, I wonder if they are aware of the situation.
That's how every day at work is like. I came back to work on Monday fresh and energetic despite the crazy long back-to-back meetings that require a hell lot of concentration that would've usually left me spent and brain dead, I even went for bible class after that and was okay. But by the end of today, the hum drum of work has settled back quickly and I'm tired and weary again. Yet, I can't seem to bring myself to leave work until 8.
At the bus stop, I find myself thinking of this sermon from a cd which Boss E lent me... I think of it quite often and it keeps me positive at work. It centers around the verse 'well done thy good and faithful servant'. Somehow it hits the nail on the head and I find myself wishing that I have my netbook with me where I've stored all the sermons.
Anys, Boss E was encouraging me to start journaling all my experiences and testimonies so that I won't forget them. I've been entertaining the idea since the Cebu trip when I discovered that journaling serves as an effective mean of reflection on oneself.
I'll write a little each day so it keeps things fresh. :) shall start tmr because I'm dozing off now.
No comments:
Post a Comment