Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hands
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renewed
Nothing compared to this place
Where I can see you face to face
I worship you
In spirit and in truth

Lord, my God
As our team embark on this trip to Cebu
I pray that the Holy Spirit be with us in every step of this journey
Walk with us
Teach us what to do
Help us to reach out to people who yearns for help
It is through You that we are able to carry out your work
As your obedient servant

On my part
Lord, I'm grateful for all that you have blessed me with
A loving family
Lovely friends
A united spiritual family in my life group
All the things in life to remind me that you have been with me
Even before I was born
Even as I have sinned
Even as I have sinned when I have promised to repent yet have sinned again and again
You have not forsaken me
I pray to be able to walk closer to you
As your faithful servant
You are my shepherd
I wish to hear your voice
So that I may follow you
As a lamb may recognise the voice of its shepherd
And follows him
Lord, my God,
I love you
Lead to me carry out all the works that you have planned for me

Amen

No comments: