The last few days, I've been slowly degenerating because I've allowed myself to meet her often and to expect her concern- which is not right since I haven't even started standing on my own.
I should stop that. As T said, you shouldn't do what you want, but do what's good for you.
Unexpectedly though, there's plenty of care and concern from friends, especially from T. I can't describe how this girl has impacted my life and I thank God for putting me here to, in a way, be saved by her time and again. What have I done to deserve such a wonderful person like her in my life? I owe her a great deal.
Also thankful to have M to remind me out of the blues to spend time with God - how he knew that I've been slowly losing faith from all the unhappiness, I do not know. All I can say is that, it's His work to remind me not to veer off course.
I guess I need to work harder in the following weeks, please continue to be there for me when the going gets tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment