Monday, October 17, 2011

Amazed, yet again

This freaks me out yet makes me smile. I'm such a weirdo.

Every since I started to embark on my exciting Christian journey, I never ceased to be amazed by the things he places ard me to remind me of his presence. Has such things always been ard just that I never noticed it?

This mornin, I woke up with a panic attack because I was worried abt work. You would too, if your CEO called you on a Sat evening asking you why you haven't done certain things. That conversation left me totally spent. But, that's another story.

So anyways, before I so conveniently strayed, my LG mate texted me sth in the morning, she has never done that before and here it goes 'But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us- 2 Cor 4:7
morning morning! Have a great start of e wk, knowing tt we've God's power in us & we can ask Him to help us in all we do today~' I was shocked, just like how I was when M asked me to spend more time with God... The immediate reaction was - how you know?!

Then I had a massive headache at work and was still in pain 3 panadols later. Was contemplating gg home but decided to attend Alpha since I missed last week's session due to my flu. Went for class, headache got worse and by the time I left and took the bus home, I was whining to B abt how bad it is and how nauseous I was feeling - she was comforting me then I dunno what possessed me an I said 'it's nothing, compared to what he went through on the cross, my pain's nothing' I was shocked sth like that came out from my mouth. B was shocked and speechless. And then, my migraine dropped 5 notches from level 10. The pain was still there but manageable, just like that. I held my breath and by the time i got off the bus, I practically skipped home. This is so... Undeniably His work.

:)

No comments: