I'm on my way back from my first cell group session. Still feel kinda awkward, but I guess that's normal. I'm going to put in effort to understand God better, especially from my fellow LG mates. This is a start, and one journey that I'm determined to push on. Lord, please help me to preservere, for I usually give up on things halfway. Let me draw strength from the LG mates and working together, may we emulate your grace on this earth.
I'm sorry if you're reading this and it gives you the jitters, but I am not about to renounce Him.
On a separate note, another day has passed and I have managed fine. Maybe, we will be friends or maybe, we'll just be happy with the way things are now :)
R and P asked me about my reason for going to church, I told them that it's out of selfish reasons that I wanted to find comfort in God, and I was touched and determined to do more. That's the direction I'm going towards.
No comments:
Post a Comment