I'm sitting in the middle of a pile of mess and i have this strong urge to open the window and fling everything out. Guess that's what happens when you amass more things than you can pack over 3 years.
Day 6 since my last day at Ate. Yeahh... I have finally quit and I'm now feeling rather aimless. I drafted a to-do list during my unemployment:
1. Pack the goddamn room
2. Come up with a great plan for love's birthday
3. Find a job
4. Learn how to cook a mean: Buah Keluak, pot de creme, steamed fish, pandan cake
5. Find out more about myself - i don't even know where to start
6. Catch up with the few special people
7. Catch up on sleep, face mask, hair mask... blah... cos I look like shit.
Sounds like enough to do over the next 2 months? I don't intend to be unemployed longer than 2 months if i can help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment