Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm supposed to be compiling the assignment now, but somehow, I can't seem to find the motivation to do so. I'm doing everything else but that, this is bad.

Will be going to P's place for proj meeting later. I love my groupmates, just that I wish I didn't have to do a project. The good thing is - boss's packed off to Xiamen tmr for a WEEK, so I have some time to get ready for the presentation to Temasek Poly on Tuesday morning, follow up with Ngee Ann and hopefully, squeeze in some time to complete my assignments and get ready for the pm test.

Tickets to Perth for Dec are so expensive, but I guess it is worth the while. Love and I have been monitoring, for once, SQ gives a better deal than budget airlines. I guess we'll be going ahead with it, 18-28Dec = $708. Luckily we'll be saving a lot on accomodation, staying at Dr S's house. The plan is... he'll need someone to take care of his house and dog while he returns to SG, that's where we come in. HE EVEN HAS A DOG! Its a border collie! My dream dog! So, it's us and a dog and endless blue skies. Really looking forward to it. =)

We seem to be drifting apart recently, I think I'm a major contributing factor to it. I've been taking things for granted and as she pointed out, I expect her to be there when I need her and when I'm busy, I just disappear on her. When did I become so selfish? Hopefully, I'll get to work on it after the assignments and exams.

No comments: