I'm pretty much done packing and I'm so proud of myself. I usually leave the packing to the night before... but since I most probably will be OT-ing tmr night, and then I'll be shifting to Love's house for the night so we can go to the airport together at 4am, so... not much of a choice. I'll only be home for an hour or so at night before zipping off.
Mum was very amazed about my idea of travelling light, she feels it's too little and nagged at me to bring more clothes... but I'll be going HK, shopping, eating, shopping, eating! I was entertaining the idea of just bringing one set of clothes - the one that I'm wearing to the airport and spend the next few days wearing new clothes and makeup.
I can't wait to go!! God, please bless us with a safe trip and do look after my family for me when I'm not around.
No comments:
Post a Comment