Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling very very much alone in this now. I'm so tired, I can feel my temper getting worse. Every word that I say, I need to think and rethink so I don't end up snapping.

School's eating up the bout of my energy. I haven't had a weekend that is not spent on projects for a long time. Long, time-consuming discussions that sometimes lead to nowhere - but of course, if the world of was a perfect place, people will come for meetings prepared, and if they don't, they don't harbour the expectation that others will know what they are supposed to prepare- Not at the last minute when a bomb drops and everyone scurries for their notes.

I know it's a group project, we're supposed to help each other, but no one knows you have a problem unless you say it, don't act like it's our fault when you cannot meet your boyfriend, because frankly, if you give it some thought, it wouldn't be that way if you knew your part, gave opinions and brought up issues. And don't you bloody dare question me about my editing, comments are reserved for those who did their own work and help other group members, not for those sitting there staring at their laptop quietly while everyone tries to solve the problem brightening up only when yes, it's time to go home. Your niceness is so superficial, I don't need someone to print the notes for me, my dear. I'd hire a secretary to do that if I'm too busy in future - are you doing this to make up for your lack of contribution? It damn well feels that way.

I need a break, I really need a break. Not just you.

And lastly for 'you', give me a break too.

No comments: