Monday, April 21, 2008

My horoscope for the week.

Seeing the Light (I can't see it! No light at the end of the tunnel until I graduate.)

You will see the light at the end of the tunnel this week, pearl, so it is time to celebrate, now that you know you are going to come through with flying colors! (You fly, I die)

On Monday, the Moon in Scorpio in your sector of self trines Mars and Uranus, and you are ready to rock and roll(nooooo... I need to study!). You took the hard path (er... what hard path, I'm wayyyy behind exam schedule), and emerged a winner (in slacking). Yes, that means you can take a break and enjoy yourself (wait long long!)! After all, you have earned your rest and relaxation (I don't deserve to rest and relax, for someone having exams, I'm sleeping more than my fair share).

Adventurous Mars is in your sector of travel, and you may be ready to take a quick mini-vacation someplace fun (are they... suggesting that I pon my exams?), and let loose. You do have a wild side (I do... my parents and bun will go wild too), even if you keep it under wraps, and now may be the time to show it to the world.

Of course, you will only jump out of a plane if you have a parachute, which will enable you to have a soft landing. On Sunday, Mercury in Taurus sextiles Uranus in your sector of amusements and you will spend a lot of time thinking up fun activities (THINKING, yes of course, because I will still be studying! I've been dreaming about shopping for the past few weeks!) you can participate in. You may learn a new sport or sign up to become part of an athletic team (that may be quite possible after the exams, the tyre ard the area where the waist should be... is hanging, if you get what I mean), as a way to both have fun and make new friends.


This doesn't look good for someone who will having exams. =S

No comments: