Monday, April 07, 2008

No more classes (at least on Mondays and Tuesdays)!!

Thanks for the kind words, I was a lot better by Sunday, well enough to join my colleagues to celebrate C小姐's sorry... I mean W太太's loss of singlehood.

Due to the aroma of fish head beehoon coming from the kitchen (Mum cooked! I am sooo lucky), I think I have trouble concentrating on what to write. Let the pics do the talking.


That's us at Plaza Market Cafe
from left: Ms Y, Mrs W, Ms C, Ms L, me, bun, Ms L, Ms G


And... Me and bun got our hair cut. Ok... for me, the bulk of the cutting occurs mainly around the fringe. And now... I look like someone who does para para and aspires to be Jolin Tsai. The word is too painful to say... I look a little... ah... ah... ahh...liiiiaaan. =S


Me and bun, hair today, gone tmr.


To salvage some decency, I've been pinning whatever's left of my short fringe up.

No comments: