I'm down with a bad case of flu today, skipped half my class to quarantine myself incase I start spreading my germs to my poor classmates. At the rate I sneeze and blow my nose... I would've been nervous if I'm poor D and A who's sitting next to me. Waiting for the drowsines to kick in now.
=S
I measured my height and weight while queueing at the clinic today and I'm 3 kg over my ideal (my ideal, not the MOH's ideal) weight.
So pep talk time, eat less Pearl! You don't exercise and you sit on ur ass the whole day in the office, at the rate you're gorging yourself, you'll look like THAT KPO fat-ass on the bus in no time. Imagine: Having to walk side ways while going down the aisle on the bus, the layers of blubber that is visible through an XXXXXL blouse, and the ass... is no longer a the shape of a bum... but layered with fats and also visible through an XXXXXXXXXXXXL shirt. Worst of all, awful girls like yourself will avoid walking behind you because they are afraid that it's contagious! Yikes! Pearl, careful!
Ok, I'm not usually THIS mean about very very obese people, I've never called a person fat-ass until I met THIS one who takes the same bus as me. She's bloody annoying and talks non-stop. And because she pissed me off so badly, my blood boils whenever I see her, hence I find it absolutely justified calling HER fat-ass. Ok, I think I accumulated a lot of bad karma staring at her fats every morning... maybe that's why I'm getting fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment