Yee yee... if you happen to read this, sorry about my absence yesterday, hope you had plenty of fun for your 21st celebration. -hugs-
Project meeting yesterday lasted longer than expected. During which, thanks to my kind groupmates, I was saved by hunger by their generous offers of old chang kee, cheezels, and calbee chips. I'm never one to snack, but I guess when I'm not well, I tend to eat a lot of things that I don't usually eat or shouldn't be touching at all.
Was only done at 8pm, after which... cabbed down to Upper Serangoon for curry rice with Les, Pam, Hol (whom I haven't seen since my 21st birthday) and -surprise- Sharon, who came back from UK. Headed off to Zouk for a short while with them.
Here's a stroll down memory lane -
zouk, 01-09-2007sharon, hollie, lesley, pammie, me
thumper, 2004sharon, lesley, hollie, pammie, me
I'll like to think that time didn't do too much damage to us. -crosses fingers- =D
The rest of the pics

***
Celebrated bun's birthday at -surprise-surprise- Raffles the Stamford! The pics are a little delayed as I was busy with my projects and assignments.
So, here they are ... at least the collage and some nice pics, I seem to have lost touch with how to handle online photo albums =)






No comments:
Post a Comment