Morning! I'm up, supposedly doing things that I should do (eg: essay qn), but ending up doing things I shouldn't (FB-ing).
The 3-day continuous migraine is finally gone. I'm now a fan of cafegot! The repercussions are still here though, migraine didn't go away without a life or death showdown. The gastric area is sore from puking, neck's stiff, feel nauseous drinking water, sip slowly, pearl.
I hope I can last the long day of project meeting, and meet pam, hol & les for dinner later. There's also little yee yee's birthday. Would like to find time to meet bun as well, need a comforting hug- while I was battling with migraine in my room, my parent were having a battle of their own in the living room. It was upsetting and funny in a sick way.
2 am: Stepped out of the room for a wee and mum stopped fighting with dad for a few mins to ask about the fever and head. Went back into the room, closed the door and they started again.
3 am: Stepped out of the room again, this time with a plastic bag of er... contents of my stomach. Stopped fighting to ask me how I was, fussed and nagged at me, I stepped back to the room and they went back to their fight... they're so focused.
!$$%&)_&%)^#@. pause. girl ah, aiyoh... i get you warm water, u want another plastic bag? too small? u want a bigger one? go lie down. pause. ^$%@@(&....
Argh.
Anys, I'll be having my last day at Raffles next month, thank god. No more crowds. After working there, mediacorp canteen at 1pm seems serene & peaceful in comparision. No more squishing like canned sardines with gross people on public transport at peak hour - I should write something about bad habits on public transport one day. NO MORE INSANE LUNCTIME SPREES - working there is very detrimental to the wallet.
No more Joanne. =( I should intro her one day too. In summary- Joanne's kind, sweet, hot, a great lunchtime spree partner, can live in very high heels, and can run 10km marathons without much trouble- it's a hobby -gulps-, 21km means a little bit of practice, gym 3 times a week. I haven't seen Jo in gym clothes, so I always have this vision of her in her dress and heels behind a white line- when the whistle blows... she'll casually flick her hair back, and zoom ahead of everyone else. Hm... I must tell her this on mon. She got a super adorable and attitude cat. She'll patiently tell me that anyone can do 10km marathons, just start practicing bit by bit, it's mind over matter. I prefer to remain sceptical (and envious). Thanks to her influence, I eat healthier food like cereal / oats for breakfast. We roll our eyes and smirk at each other when our boss gets crazy. I'll miss Jo.
Ok, I'll do a full intro with pics one day.
Got to do OB.
No comments:
Post a Comment