Ah, what's with blogger changing my account to some chinese user interface? Hmmm.
Time for the update that I've been badly wanting to write. (Actually, i should be revising my accounting lectures right now, but 30 mins is ok right?)
I've only been to 2 lessons on Thurs and Fri - plus work of course, and by the end of Fri, I was already feelling as though I'm floating. The floating was due to the suaku frog in me - I had a bit of insomnia for 2 nights (apprehension), plus it was that time of the month, so I felt worse than usual... work and school is really tiring.
Admin work is not as simple as I thought it would be. I'm attached to the Customer Marketing dept, so there's a lot of keying in of data, and the system is not exactly very straight forward. Thank god for my colleague, Joanne, she's very helpful, and VERY PATIENT with me, which is really a godsend since I think my boss doesn't like me very much. When she talks about something which concerns me, she doesn't address me, even though I'm sitting nearer to her. There's a few other occasion, but that's alright, I'm not upset by it - which is surprising. Maybe it's because she warned me about her temperament during the interview. I know for a fact that if I was back in MCN, I would've been very upset about being ticked off.
I'm not sure if it means that I care less about this job. I still miss the mcn people. But no matter what, I'll still make an effort to do everything well, since I'm at it, I had better do it well.
Anys, I managed to catch up on sleep during the weekend. Bun is very sweet, she actually woke up early to send me to work on the first 2 days, and on Sat, she rushed over to send me to school to pick up the OB text when I overslept. =) Thanks bun! Btw, she squeezed through throngs of women with me in Bugis Village on my quest for more working dresses... I'm badly handicapped in this area- especially in a place where no denim is allowed. I never really graduated out of my poly wardrobe. So, there's plenty to buy.
I'm going to miss my unemployment period. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment