Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mornings... I hate them- especially cold mornings at work.

Plenty of things to blog about though... First things first:

Bun and I concluded after some observation over dinner at Jaan that some men have a lot to learn when it comes to bringing a girl out on a date. It is appalling to turn to turn left and right and see guys fiddling with their PDAs throughout dinner or worse... having their date stare at their empty seat when they disappear for the longest time to godknowswhere. She's all dressed up, looking pretty and I think she deserves more attention than that. What's the point of treating her to an expensive dinner when you are 'not there'? Sure, the view is magnificent, but she can only stare at it for so long. Hello... wake up!

Anys, I feel that Jaan is over-rated. I read a few reviews- all of them raving about how every mouthful was a delight. So we had pretty high expectations.It's only so-so, I didn't go crazy. One thing though... the quality of the food there deserves a thumbs-up but er... I wouldn't be going back anytime soon, for that kind of price, you can satisfy your stomach elsewhere (without the view of course).

Was sick the last few days and once again, I got to thank my life-saver, Peng peng who despite having a backache, was rushing around doing my stuff for me so I wouldn't puke all over the office. With the slightest movement of my head, it felt as though Mr Migraine was slamming a brick at it, it was so bad that I got very nauseous.

Got home early feeling achy and hot. Oh dear... I'm running a fever as well but no... the thermometer informed me that I was at a normal 36.6 degrees. Woke up the next day with Mr Migraine (all out to kill), even achy-ier limbs and sulked my way though the noon until Bun came over after work to send me to the doc. And... his thermometer says that I have a wonderful fever working itself up. Tmd... my thermometer spoilt. I should've known... since I fished it out from the dusty region somewhere under my bed... goodness knows how long it had been there. I thought after a good wash, it would be as good as new. Apparently not. Piang... no wonder!

Anys, Susan just caught me chewing on my chicken wing, got a smack from her. =(

No comments: