It's the first day of work after a long break and I'm having Monday blues on a Wednesday- I suppose it doesn't matter in our line where the working hours and off-days are different from 9 to 5-vers.
Time to whine.
I couldn't sleep last night. Hence, I woke up early to prepare for work. Came out of my room smelling of romance, but left the house smelling like stale ciggs cos dad decided to wake up for a smoke at 5 bloody a.m
I forgot my pass, and out of responsibility (when i could've reached over, pressed the button, let myself in & worry abt the rest ltr), waited eons for the security person to appear for my temp pass- got to my building only to realise she gave me the wrong pass (moral of the story: when in doubt, throw that sense of responsiblity away.) so I was locked out of the office at 6am until one of the more senior LPs picked up my call and let me in.
My partner for the morning asked me if I've been partying/globe-trotting during my break cos my dark circles are... ahem... darker. I was supposed to be catching up on sleep.
To top it off... I have two very very big zits on my forehead which my helpful brother had offered to stab with a needle.
I'm very worried. Time is running out and I'm still indecisive about my studies. I know I wanna study... but what? It came to a point where I'd be willing to let someone dictate... throw a stone to any direction (well... anywhere except fields related to science, IT and engineering) and I'll just go there.
It doesn't help that for the bulletins... the quote of the day was "To have purpose in life is to find out who you are, discover God, serve other human beings and express your unique talents. Have passion, have a dream." I have neither and I am neither.
No comments:
Post a Comment