Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hopped bed by 11 last night but only managed to fall step into dreamland after 330am.

Thought about the last 2 birthdays that I shared with Ms Heng, this year's birthday- turning an embarrassing 23 with a popiah party (or as shups & i coined "Pointy Pearl the Professional Prawn Peeler's Popiah Party" after a particularly long, crappy but enjoyable night) Next, my mind wandered to the quest for a degree- if I could cope with school & work next year.

I thought about how I got to know bunny and if she still thinks I'm still worth loving... as much as the beginning, since I turned out to be such a lazy, fierce and impatient bunny to have. I thought about our BKK trip and felt bad about flaring up at her after losing a pair of heels that I just bought. See? I'm nasty. Remembered the exhilaration of travelling without my parents for the first time, the fantastic and cheap (120bht for 6 BIG ones) bbq river prawns at the coffeeshop near my hotel...

More mundane thoughts about my hair. Wondering if I should go to other hair stylists recommended by bro and bunny- yet, there's not much left to snip.

Then... I thought of this person whom I call my soul-mate. I haven't seen her for more than a year... and I miss her dearly. Msged her a few times several months ago and there were no replies. Have I angered her in some ways that I didn't know of? Anys, decided last night that I'll have to try harder to do something about it. =( There are some friends that you just cannot afford to lose.

No comments: