Saturday, September 23, 2006

News is becoming extremely depressing.

You're informed about what horrible things are happening to people all over the world, you see horrible politicians on tv... and now, it lands a punch on you right smack on your stomach.

Some casino mogul earns one million (USD) an hour. Talk about time is money... Money rolls in when he's brushing his teeth, flows on even when he's peeing... and doesn't stop even when he's snoring away. He earns US$16,667 / min. That's many many times more than what I earn in a month.

Life is so ^%$@@&(*& unfair.

Hell... I'd love to borrow his life for an hour... I'll get a house, quit my job to study... or if I'm mad enough... I'll put all that money down on a top assasin to kill certain female masseuse.

Ok, enough of complaining... at least I'll have time to catch a movie in a cinema whereas Mr Billionaire probably have to make his time worth the money. Catching Imagine Me & You with Bunster tonight... and some shopping as well! I can't remember the last time we went to the movies, been renting lots of videos.

Penggg Pengg... welcome back to S'pore! Good news for Penggg... I am 3kg heavier (bad news) -all on the growing tyre around what I used to call... a waist.

No comments: