Saturday, August 12, 2006

There are some people who can make work really miserable for you. Because they have a higher qualification, because they think that you print scripts for them- you probably have an IQ more inferior than a foetus.

Walked into the office with my lunch and there the person sat, giving me the kind of look that I usually reserve for dirty old men- pure disgust. The thing is... the person in question has got a totally different expression when facing people whom he thinks is his equal or more superior than him.

It's sad how supposedly highly educated people at a certain age... they do not understand basic courtesy... no dear, saying 'thank you' with a you-are-beneath-me tone and a matching expression doesn't really make you a more polite person- I'd rather you ignore me, cos honestly... it's my job, I don't need you to thank me for that. It's within my jobscope to do some things for you. Not all- just some- just like the rest of the crew. They are here to do studio production not here to answer to your every whim and fancy. When we do... it's out of goodwill that you obviously do not deserve. Not because we have to.

I think there's the reason such people exist- to spur you on... makes you think- I'm not stupid, what am I doing here?

No comments: