Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WHEEEEE WHEEEETT! Fei Xiang and Beatice Chia are are in the office for PTM right now! From the moment Fei Xiang stepped in, I've been seeing A LOT of hyper-ventilating females. =D

He's VERY tall, handsome in a heroic way, has an easy laughter while she, on the other hand... is hard to describe- she just shines, she isn't pretty in the conventional way but... very eye-catching in a good way.

Anys, one of the LPs brought a record (not a cd, the vintage kind) for him to autograph- it was his (first?) album from 1983! Btw, Cabaret looks like a good musical, but first, there's Ballet under the stars. Which reminds me... I haven't got the the tickets yet.

Some update here, a teeny bit late but I'm trying...

Morning shift for the first few days was turbulent. Dad was admitted into the hospital. He was having fever for a few days and was having difficulty breathing. Things got really bad when mum screamed for me last last Sat. Ran into the kitchen to find my dad all red, teary and gasping breath. Bro sent him to the Mt E and he stayed there for nearly a week. HE had to be on a drip until his fever subsided. The doc commented that from the x-ray, his lungs looked like 'a snow storm.'They couldn't find out what was wrong with them though.

Fought a lot of with bunny those few days, she was busy with work and school, I had to run from work to the hospital. Didn't have enough sleep, didn't like my morning shift cos I wasn't programmed to sleep and wake up early (in the office by 545am, anyone? (cept for shups of cos)), missed the night people a lot. I was very very grouchy- with everything happening all at once, the last thing I wanted was to toe unfamiliar grounds.

Anys, dad is finally out of the hospital. While things between mum and dad got better during the hospitalization period, it went the extreme extreme extreme opposite end after which. So once again, now that I've settled down for morning, work is a good respite from home. Didn't wanna go home after work yesterday and ended up doing some shopping on my own and halfway through- mum called to meet up cos she didn't wanna see dad.

Things between bunny and I are a lot better now. Watched Superband for the first time at her house yesterday.Those so-called little punks are really good.

I digressed. We had a lot of fun watching tv... amazing isn't it? =) I think when two people are relaxed and contented, anything... no matter how mundane, can be a lot of fun.

Present-shopping with Shuping tmr before we meet Jen for buffet at Swisshotel! It'll be my 2nd buffet in less than a week. Went to Raffles Hotel's Bar and Billiard Room for their buffet dinner with Bunny on Sun. It was fantastic, ate for 2.5 hours. Raw seafood- One of the best things in life.

After that, I'll be seeing bunny! Another 'best' in life.

No comments: